Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Manoric's World Boss Skill Rotation

You all guys know how important the World Bosses are if you want to be strong. For me the World Bosses are the main source of gold in Wartune nowadays. In my opinion (and most of the people would agree with me) the archers are the best class for World Bosses. That is because archer with good critical will get critical strikes on every hit (sometimes it does not happen tho) and no race can outdo our damage (it is possible if someone uses balens during WB). So in this post I will show you guys my skill rotation for World Boss (not everyone can use this because i have legend gear which is a great source of rage).

So things you will need are:
-Good Patk and Critical;
-Good Gaia sylph;
-Minimal starting rage +21 (the more, the better), legendary gear which gives +10 extra rage on every turn;
-And a skill set similar to mine (see picture below)

So my rotation goes like this:
- First two runs I equip only Arrow Strike, Multi-Shot and Delphic Sniper and let it play on AFK mode;
- At start of third run I have 100 rage so I do Delphic Sniper first then I immediately enter sylph mode and spam Short Circuit skill. After Short Circuit I use Gaia's Delphic- Thunder Strike, then Thundering Strike until the boss kills me;
- After the third run I do the same rotation as first two runs but this time only one run, so I do normal rotation once then I go Gaia rotation on the next run and I repeat this until the end of the WB and for now it gives pretty much great results;
Note that if you don't get many criticals you may not be able to repeat Gaia rotation every second turn, if you are unlucky just do normal rotation two runs and then continue with Gaia rotation.
Hope this will help you and don't forget to check my blog for new posts ^^
All the best, Manoric!

No comments:

Post a Comment