Sunday, October 13, 2013

Earn Balens For Free!

Hello guys! I've made this post to show you how to earn balens totally for free. It is completely legal. First of all note that it won't be that easy to earn the balens as it takes plenty of time and you should do tasks, watch videos, play games to get paid but is free and it's worth the time. This is possible now with the site called Points2shop. You can earn points here and then exchange them for Ultimate Game Cards and then use the cards to get the balens in Wartune. Actually you can exchange the points for many other things or even withdraw them as cash.
I want to thank COSMOS for sharing this option for earning balens for free with me. He explained me every single detail for this.
Here is a link of his blog which was a inspiration to create my own blog for Wartune. http://cosmos-wartune.blogspot.com/
If you want to help us both for sharing this information with you use one of our referral links below to sign up and start earning points:
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1372647493 - Cosmos and
http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1350368914 - Manoric


You will only help us if you create an account and stay active. That way everyone gets benefits.

I'm new in this so I don't have proofs for this but you can check the videos and pictures on Cosmos's blog to be sure that is true. But I have a proof that Ultimate Game Cards are real, you can check my last post and see how I use the UGC that my friend gifted me and I got the balens.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. I'm working on a big post about the Chinese Wartune that will be published in a week or two. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Earn Balens For Free!
    Hello guys! I've made this post to show you how to earn balens totally for free.

    ReplyDelete