Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Love Thy Guild L'Ordine.

Hello guys! In this post I want to show you my guild L'Ordine. It all started randomly when i sent requests to all guilds when I was low level and L'Ordine accepted me first. But now this guild is my family and my best friends are guild members.

L'Ordine is level 10 guild and we are rank 7 in Guild Battle. But it's not our rank that keeps me in this guild, it's the people inside the guild. Every single guy here is really kind, fun and helpful. The best way to farm gear from multi player dungeons, do arena and other group activities is to do with people from your guild. You will never be disappointed, believe me!

There are a lot of guys that I would like to mention in this post but unfortunately I can't mention them all because L'Ordine has 191 member at the moment so I will tell you about the Guild Master and Assistants Guild Masters.

Guild Master:
Jabberwock is our lovely Guild Master. He's a great leader and is our top BR although he never used cash in game. He is an example to all of us, to become strong as him.

Assistant Guild Masters:
BlackStar is the Potato team leader. He is a really good mage and always helps me.
Chaos92 is our top BR knight and he is the chef of the guild. He always cooks food for us from the World Bosses. :)
Lysandros is our most time offline mage. He missed a lot of the game because he was working whole summer and we all missed him but now he is back and is catching up with our top guys. He is now ready to help low level guys and he takes Jabberwock's position when he can't play.
Ramses is my best in-game friend and he is almost as strong as Chaos92 although he is only level 54. We play together and level up together so I always can count on him and he can count on me. Also, he is our Potato team member. :)
Last assistant is me so I won't write anything about me, only that I'm also a member of the Potato team. :)

Here are some pictures from my guild in chamber. Too bad i took these too late so not everyone could come for the pictures. I'm sorry to all that aren't on these photos, I will take more when all are online and update.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment