Thursday, October 3, 2013

Big Thank you to Ramses and JiyanAzad!

Friendship is one of the best things in Wartune. I still play Wartune because of them, if they weren't there to help me and have fun with them I would already quit the game long time ago. I made this post because i want to say a really really big Thank you to my best friend in-game Ramses. I wanted to take the Gentle Beast mount from this month's event and i have calculated that if I do every quest until the end of the event I would be able to reach 100 wishing scraps. But things aren't always going the way you want to. Today I did all quests except the World Boss Bash quest which needs to enter the World Boss 5 times. I was at school for the first two bosses but I was ready for last boss. Suddenly my internet went down couple of times during Word Boss and it was really annoying because I couldn't attack him 5 times. I was really mad because I gave my best to get this mount and now I've lost it because of some stupid problem. At this point I didn't know what to do. But in one moment I saw I have 1 message in PM. It was Ramses. He told me to wait and that I will get the mount. He gave me 10$ game card. I felt confused. We're really good friends and I was doing his event quests sometimes but I didn't really expect that he would pay for me. I'm writing now because I want to share with you our great friendship which i hope will never end and to say it again to Ramses "Thank you mate!" I would also like to thank to JiyanAzad which is another great friend that gifted me 10$ couple months ago. Guys, you are amazing!
Here's a photo of the transaction i made and a photo of Ramses, JiyanAzad and my profile:




1 comment: